REALTOR®, Military Relocation Professional, Price Strategy Advisor // DC, MD + VA
Diana Flores is a computer engineer turned full-time Realtor with City Chic Real Estate in Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland. She is also a 23-year resident of the DC area. Her love of architecture and interior design combined with the use of technology will help you sell or buy your next home. Diana personally believes and invests in real estate. She is personable and down-to-earth, yet highly professional and dedicated. She always tries to make herself available for her clients any time of the day (and night)! She is relationship-oriented and has a warm heart to help others to achieve their goals. Diana is from Lima, Peru and she speaks Spanish fluently.
Diana can successfully manage every detail required to buy and sell your home, such as the contingencies, inspections and contract deadlines. She also has a large network of associates, mortgage lenders, inspectors, property managers and other professionals who can help you during the process of purchase or sale. You might wonder: Why is she different from other agents?
- She will answer your calls including text messages as soon as possible.
- She will listen to your needs so she can help you reach your goals.
- She is up-to-date regarding the real estate market.
Diana’s goal is to see you and your family happy. She understands the challenges that can arise during a transaction, but she is fully prepared to create a seamless process from start to finish.
- George Mason University – Computer Engineering – Bachelor’s degree (2001 – 2005)
- George Mason University – Telecommunications – Master’s degree (2007 – 2009)
- English & Spanish
- First-time home buyers.
- 1031 Exchange transactions.
- New construction homes.
- Working with buyers relocating from other states.
- Working with Canadian citizens buying property in the United States.
- Working with landlords purchasing rental properties.
- Working with International clientele from Latin America to invest in the United States.
I earned the following certificates upon completion of advance training in real estate:
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA): I am prepared to determine the market value of a home, compile a Comparative Market Analysis report, and collaborate with appraisers.
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP): I am prepared to work with military service members and veterans to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs.
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist Designation (SRES®): I am prepared to work with mature clients with the best options and information for them to make real estate decisions.
- At Home With Diversity Designation (AHWD): I am prepared to work successfully with and within a rapidly changing multicultural market.
I am a member of the following real estate organizations:
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR)
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP)